TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't figure out how to search for a part I need in Japan or most any other country and Need some help finding a discontinued sprocket for my BW350.

Yamaha part number is 93852-17126, 17 tooth inside jack shaft sprocket for a size 530 chain on the swing arm.

Part number 23 here. https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/yamaha/motorcycle/1987/big-wheel-bw350t/swing-arm

Any help is greatly appreciated. I know Yamaha discontinued making them but there has to be a few out there somewhere.

Thanks

GaryL

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
there used to be a couple... had some hollow mods and striped down bikes with JDM parts. would probably be helpful in your search, good idea.

·
Registered
66 Posts
IMPEX JAPAN
They let me put one in the cart ?

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IMPEX JAPAN
They let me put one in the cart ?
Thanks DKV, can you send me the link in either a PM or here?

GaryL

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I did order the sprocket and had to jump through a few hoops to sign up and get it coming to me. I will admit I don't have very much faith that the part is either correct or in stock but I will be sure to post what ever happens. Has anyone used this site before and had a positive experience?

GaryL

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just as I expected they cancelled my order for the sprocket after all that garbage. Item is out of production and unavailable. Too bad they listed it as In Stock when I placed the order. Now to get my money refunded.

GaryL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts