TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Misread a page I was checking out, and since I can't delete this post, I'm replacing it to see if anyone else out there has found any new options?

I was looking at the shinko mobber on Motorsport.com and thought I saw the matching tire sizes... turns out the site just remembered the TW200 searches I've done before and posted those tire sizes... my bad

·
Registered
214 Posts
I don't know if this will help.

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
If you are willing to go up an inch in nominal tread width from 180mm and about an inch in overall height there are dozens of ATV tires suitable for the TW.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
if you are not into mud and wet grass type of riding, i have seen bikes with shinko 705's on them. i run them on my Honda cb500x and really like them, i just ordered another set

·
Registered
90 Posts
I guess what I would like is an off road tyre more like a reg dirt bike knobby, rather than extreme atv. The standard bridgestone is just too road oriented. I have the atv rear on, but boy what a hassle to fit!

·
Registered
836 Posts
The real solution is to go to an ATV rim on the rear and it opens up a vast array of off and onroad options.

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm seriously considering the atv rear tire option, especially since we have loads of sand here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts