TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
I would pay $50,000.00 for that motorcycle in a heartbeat. I tried to register to bid but it looks like I'm too late. I don't see any way that bike will go for less that $80,000, maybe even $100,000.

Chip

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Chump change. While you're there could you buy his Spider for me. I'll pay you back on Tuesday.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would pay $50,000.00 for that motorcycle in a heartbeat. I tried to register to bid but it looks like I'm too late. I don't see any way that bike will go for less that $80,000, maybe even $100,000.

Chip

Well Chip even your estimate was too low. Sold for $144,500 inclusive of Buyer's Premium.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well Chip even your estimate was too low. Sold for $144,500 inclusive of Buyer's Premium.

Yeah, when I saw that pre-sale estimate I knew it couldn't be real. Every one of us who saw Steve ride that Husky in "On Any Sunday" in theaters when we were in high school immediately lusted for a Husqvarna 400 WR. Owning McQueen's 400 WR would be just too cool. I'm glad it went for a bigger # than I would have been willing to pay as I don't feel as bad about not being there to bid.

Chip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts