TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great forum here. Before this afternoon I never even knew the TW200 existed. I just started looking in to bikes to get me to some more remote spots in the wilderness and came across these bikes. Looks like the perfect solution for me. That being said, is anyone here a photographer? Curious to see where you've been, and how you're hauling your gear.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Yes many go in to off topic.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Wow do you take photos for calendar's?

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Well Looking at Tony's Web Site....I thought I was a photographer, but now, not so much......I'm just a point and shoot hacker....:eek:

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
Supertrooper, which island are you based out of? Recent eruptions on big island are making fresh opportunities for road signs sticking out of lava photos,etc.
I was fortunate to take a boat out to see lava pouring into ocean at night once. Molten streams like ribbons arcing into ocean, steam explosions above sea tossing glowing magma like fireworks fifty feet in the air, glowing underwater explosive venting from lava tubes with associated steam bubbles bouncing off bottom of boat, 120 degree water, hiss and roar everywhere. Just me, my wife, the captain and a deaf first mate in a 28 ft Zodiac rigid hull inflatable. No other passengers, no other boats, sublime doesn't begin to discribe the experience.. Phosphorescent wakes behind twin 150hp Honda outboards was just icing on a very memorable cake.
My pics and video came out very poorly.:(

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'm an amateur professional self proclaimed photographer yes :D none of the tw yet though ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414714679.454257.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414714718.191978.jpg

·
Registered
71 Posts
Supertrooper, which island are you based out of? Recent eruptions on big island are making fresh opportunities for road signs sticking out of lava photos,etc.
I was fortunate to take a boat out to see lava pouring into ocean at night once. Molten streams like ribbons arcing into ocean, steam explosions above sea tossing glowing magma like fireworks fifty feet in the air, glowing underwater explosive venting from lava tubes with associated steam bubbles bouncing off bottom of boat, 120 degree water, hiss and roar everywhere. Just me, my wife, the captain and a deaf first mate in a 28 ft Zodiac rigid hull inflatable. No other passengers, no other boats, sublime doesn't begin to discribe the experience.. Phosphorescent wakes behind twin 150hp Honda outboards was just icing on a very memorable cake.
My pics and video came out very poorly.:(
Awesome. I'm based on Kauai. I was just on the big island in July. Here's a few shots I got of the volcano and surrounding area while I was there. Would love to drive a TDub up to Mauna Kea!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414743446.377936.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414743992.196506.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414744113.629958.jpg

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
A little of this a little of that:p

DSCN0611.JPG DSCN0625.JPG DSCN0730.JPG DSCN0921.JPG DSCN1281.JPG

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Some more of this and some more of that.....

DSCN0562.JPG DSCN0540.JPG DSCN0513.JPG DSCN0296 (2).JPG DSCN2452.JPG

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Hoot Sez enough for today of stuff from my albums:

DSCN1295.JPG DSCN1511.JPG DSCN2378.JPG DSCN1014.JPG DSCN0518.JPG

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Nice work, Hoot.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Thanks RT...comes from being semi-retired and some time on my hands...all with a basic "point and shoot"...can't wait till Moab.......:p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts