TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone.

I just wanted to throw this out regarding a preference anyone has toward a specific make and model class 3 receiver, motorcycle carrier that works well with the TW200. Or, if you know anyone who has a hitch mounted motorcycle carrier for the TW that seems to work really well. Any recommendations?

I just picked up a 2015 TW200 yesterday and I can't wait to haul it out to the Eastern Sierras for some off road exploring.

Thanks for your input.

Pappa's Gotta Brand New Toy.jpeg

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
CHeck oout the similar threads towards the bottom of the page, several for your reading pleasure.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
+1 Versahaul VH-55. Heavy and expensive, but totally bulletproof. I've had mine for five years and 30,000 miles and over some really bad dips at 75 I didn't see in time, and lots of potholes and 4x4 roads. Plus it's a pass through, so you can put a trailer or small camper behind it.

Oh yeah, and one other neat thing about the VersaHaul is that it has a choke plate that screws down tight onto the hitch and eliminates almost all movement.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I stressed over this decision for a while myself. Got fed up, and just went with a Harbor Freight special, on sale 20% off coupon. Fast forward 5 years and at least 10,000 miles, NO ISSUES!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I have had my HF rack for almost a year now and I have used it many times. I inspect it before every use and there are no signs of failure. My travels consist of hardtop roads and I do take it easy over speed bumps. I hook the truck side straps to the receiver safety chain holes. It keeps the rack solid on the truck. I added these whatchamacallits to the rear mounts so the strap hooks fit
image.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts