TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for others to ride with. Are there any adventure or trail riders in the Sacramento area? Or a TW group, or DualSport group? Not sure where to search.

·
Registered
20,391 Posts
This forum seems to be the place with the most TW enthusiasts. These is another TW forum spun off from this one, you may wish to check internet for them. Otherwise there is ADV, the Adventure Rider forum, as well as checking with local motorcycle shops for information on clubs and events.

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
I'm looking for others to ride with. Are there any adventure or trail riders in the Sacramento area? Or a TW group, or DualSport group? Not sure where to search.
You are welcome to join the NorCal Nutjobs subgroup of this forum for any of their activities, but sadly there are no event currently planned or scheduled :(.

The Gold Country Dual Sport Riders is a group that used to have monthly rides out of the Folsom/Auburn area. I have not been active with them since I got into TW's.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/GCDSR/info

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys! I appreciate the tips. I'm mostly looking for day trips because I have a German Shepherd that I don't like to leave overnight. I'll check these out.

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts

·
Registered
20,391 Posts
Were it not for the German Shepard needing care I would suggest the 200 mile drive to the upcoming Self-Inviational Group Ride outside of Bridgeport, Ca as a way to meet and ride with some nice folks. We will be camping and touring the Sweetwater mountains Aug4th-7th.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Were it not for the German Shepard needing care I would suggest the 200 mile drive to the upcoming Self-Inviational Group Ride outside of Bridgeport, Ca as a way to meet and ride with some nice folks. We will be camping and touring the Sweetwater mountains Aug4th-7th.
I may need to see if I can find a sitter. This would be fun. I do 100 miles each ride now as it is, so this should be fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts