TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few, I'm in Utah Valley. I know there are some pretty spectacular trails up behind Timpanogos and up in the Uintas. I am doing the COBDR on my dr650 on 7/31-8/7 but when I get back I will have all the parts I've ordered and I should get my bike put back pretty quick.

I'd love to meet up with fellow tdubbers if anyone wants to. I've got a few fun trails, and I have been eyeing trail #60 that goes up and over provo peak, looks INTENSE but I think the tw can handle it no problem :)

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Thanks, OWT.

Welcome, pbeezy. Sounds like a great ride you have planned.

Yes, I live in Utah but I'm about as far south as you can be and still be in Utah. So, I'm not very acquainted with the trails in your area.

If you click on the Member Map link at the top of the window you can see the members of this forum who live in Utah. I'm in the St. George area. I don't see Wingnut on the map, but he lives in northern Utah also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently bought my first TW200 and I'm in the Utah Valley as well. My wife, brother and I are actually going to hike Cascade mountain next Saturday and we have to take trail #60 to reach it. I'll have to scout the trail to see if it's manageable for my skill level. As for rides, Hobble Creek has some amazing areas. I did White Rim Road at Canyonlands National Park recently and it was unreal!

Things are a little crazy right now but I would like to go on a ride with a fellow tdubber as well!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Hi Utah riders.. My wife and I are headed out that way in mid sept. How's the weather there that time of year ??????????? OMM.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hey just saw this...I am in the Salty City Valley.
I've been rehabbing a finger surgery, but am just about to begin getting out and riding again.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hi Utah riders.. My wife and I are headed out that way in mid sept. How's the weather there that time of year ??????????? OMM.
Sept can still be pretty warm in UT especially the more south you go. Always the chance of early nasty weather if you are up too high in the mountains that time of the year as well.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi there pbeezy. I live in Oak City, before you have to ask that's about 45 minutes west of Nephi. I haven't done any riding in your area mostly around home, some above Fillmore, but mainly out in the west desert.

·
Registered
13,417 Posts
This past week, BillPacific from Ogden came to the Russ Rally Northwest. Maybe he'll ride with you guys/gals in the future. Nice guy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts