TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
You Google like me....found one local for .39 cents cheaper.... will have to wait til tomorrow as they don't have it in stock....and I am checking those nasty animal holding devices...
I am sure they have the rebuild manuals online too if you look; but this can't be that complicated... just trying to help brother...
:D

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
That's a single impeller mechanical seal type centrifugal pump. I used to be in the pump biz... If you've never rebuilt one of these, pm me for a bit of advise. :) m.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
That's a single impeller mechanical seal type centrifugal pump. I used to be in the pump biz... If you've never rebuilt one of these, pm me for a bit of advise. :) m.
Just another reason I like you Mike... :D

Reactions: mhomadness

·
Registered
425 Posts
I love how people just help out other people on this forum... Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Or it might be this wonderful Ice cold beer I am sipping on after a long day of doing end of month reports...

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Had a great and very informative phone conversation with Mike!!!! Man this site is great!!!!
I want to meet that Mike!!! He definitely has my attention as a good forum member!! :p Good on ya Mike!!

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Mike is a hell of a man!!!! One of these days he is coming to S Idaho for a smoked prime rib, a bit of riding, and some actual face to face conversation....
He better stop at my place on the way then!!! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts