TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
I can't make it, so I'd like to help (one) member who really wants to go, but finds themselves a little short of cash to go.

Hit me up and I'll send you $150.00 so you can go.

I would prefer that it is someone who has been around a while and is known/respected by all here. And... I'd love to see some pictures of you having a blast with the group so I can imagine it was me there.

:D

Registered
Tommy for Prez!

Registered
Just another example in a long list of Little Tommy's kindness and generosity towards this forum's members :icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:.

Thanks Tommy!
THIS! ^^^ Kudos to Tommy and everyone else who makes this forum what it is. Amazing. Pay it forward y'all. Best group of folks, really. Happy to be a part of it.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #10
You guys make me smile. I have a lot of friends here who I love dearly, and honestly, it's hard to leave this forum.

Thank you all for the compliments, I really do appreciate it and it does my heart good, but it gives me a Fat Head.

I really must give credit to whom it is due and that would be the Good Lord Jesus. He made me this way (believe me, I wasn't always like this) so Thank Him if I have been able to be a blessing to you. My sole mission here is to be an honest example of Christianity and to help my fellow man. If you see tommy's goodness and not the Lord, I've failed miserably.

So who wants to take me up on this offer? Don't be shy please. PM me if I can help you get to Moab this year. Seriously. ;)

Registered
That is probably a good sign if no one needed to take you up on the offer.
While I love to help people, it is even better to see that an individual can be self sufficient. Or, it could be that someone needs and wants your help but is too embarrassed to ask.
If you still want to contribute to the Moab Gathering experience, I could buy a couple dozen donuts and deliver to the camp one morning this week for you and send you the bill? Let me know what you think.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #18
Go for it bro!! I appreciate that, thank you. Just PM me your name, address, etc when you do and I'll get it back to you.
That is probably a good sign if no one needed to take you up on the offer.
While I love to help people, it is even better to see that an individual can be self sufficient. Or, it could be that someone needs and wants your help but is too embarrassed to ask.
If you still want to contribute to the Moab Gathering experience, I could buy a couple dozen donuts and deliver to the camp one morning this week for you and send you the bill? Let me know what you think.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts