TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, i own a 2011 that i bought new. I could not be happier with mine. Looks just like yours except i have a top box and an Arrow full exhaust on mine.
Like me, you must take great delight in having both the fastest and slowest bikes on the road:playful: I know I love 'em both!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Like me, you must take great delight in having both the fastest and slowest bikes on the road:playful: I know I love 'em both!
I love them both too for very different reasons, they are definitely on opposite ends of the performance spectrum for sure although i don't believe the Multi is the fastest bike on the road by any stretch, there are some much quicker and faster.

The thing i like most about the Multi is being able to hang with or pass full on sport bikes in the twisties yet still be very comfortable. It is a great handling machine with very rider friendly ergos. Its one of my favorite bikes i have ever owned, i have had mine 7 years now and i have no intentions of getting rid of it any time soon.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I'm sure there are bikes faster than the Multistrada, just none I have ever ridden! And, I'm sure there are bikes slower than the TW but for cruising back country roads and casual trails - nothing better!

I was lucky to find my 2012 Multi with 5400 miles on it. A woman traded it in on a new Multistrada 950:confused: and I bought it from the dealer with a three year service contract and warranty. For me it takes motorcycling to a new level!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts