TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I get onto the forum there are errors. My browser is now calling this a "Reported Attack Site" and Norton says something about "Mass Injection Site". I keep getting logged out randomly and the header issue comes and goes. Is anyone else having these issues?

·
Registered
33 Posts
The website made the trip to Arizona in one peice. It looks good on Internet Explorer and no massive injection warnings on my computer. Thanks for the fix!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
I think it has jacked my email address, and my is sending bogus emails to my contacts list . I've got back 19 mailer-daemons, and failure notices in the last hour.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Okay, so the forum was hacked. Actually, almost every Invision Powerboard on the 'net was attacked in the last couple of days. Someone found a zero-day security flaw, and infected thousands of forums all at once. The forum is returned to normal -- for now. There's a patch pending, I just need to install it. The board may be down for a few hours when I do, but it will be back.

You can now safely ignore the malware warnings. That will take a few days to a few weeks for Google to stop reporting it as an infected site.

Charles.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
using a mac with safari and no more warning signs for me! THANK YOU!

·
Registered
136 Posts
From google: Status of the latest badware review for this site: A review for this site has finished. The site was found clean. The badware warnings from web search are being removed. Please note that it can take some time for this change to propagate.

So, confirmed that all the malware has been purged! Those annoying blocked site screens should disappear soon. Enjoy the forum guys!

Charles.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts