TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
I think it has jacked my email address, and my is sending bogus emails to my contacts list . I've got back 19 mailer-daemons, and failure notices in the last hour.

Ditto. One of my email setups has been doing the same thing.

From google: Status of the latest badware review for this site: A review for this site has finished. The site was found clean. The badware warnings from web search are being removed. Please note that it can take some time for this change to propagate.

So, confirmed that all the malware has been purged! Those annoying blocked site screens should disappear soon. Enjoy the forum guys!

Charles.

Thank you sir Charles!.

good, its back again. I use Firefox and it wouldnt even let me in...giving me a warning. I wouldnt have know what happened except Truelight sent me email about shipping of the Tdub shirts...woooo hooo!!!!

thanks CC

Charles, thanks for the forum and your time. I am back on board via Firefox. Good to be among Friends. And thanks again to Hodaka Guy for continuing with the other TW site. Gerry

The white box that drops down when I click on my user name is hung open, and I can't use the "new content" link under it. I tried signing out, closing the tab, and re-opening; but that made no difference. When I signed back in it didn't show me as signed in until tried to sign in again. I've run a full scan on my system using my Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2012 program, and I've come up clean. It's got to be the site.

I had to post this from my iPhone; because it didn't take when using my laptop.

My avitar isn't showing up on my laptop; but is on my phone. ????¿¿¿¿

Thanks for keeping the forum alive.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.