1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I have been thinking about a small tank bag just big enough to hold my phone. I ride my bike around town and stop at stores and I don't want to leave a big bag full of items to get snatched.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Y
Sarcastic remark alert.

Just buy a truck and put the "phone booth" in the back. Any youngsters out there may have to look it up. :)
Mine's in my pocket. (my phone; not my hand or Fred's rusty nuts)

On a serious note - has your ankle healed fully?
Thanks for asking my ankle seems to be doing well. It's a little stiff in the mornings on the steps. Very very slight pain. The last time I went to the doctor was the first of December. The doctor said it was making bone and doing well and to keep up what ever I was doing. I had a follow up appointment in January and decided not to go. Thanks to Obama care financially killing the middle class our medical care is $12,000 a year with $3000 deductible per person. I said F^#K IT I'm not spending $295.00 for them to tell me it's doing well... again.

What the youngsters will never know is the smell of a phone booth. Lol. Remember the phone numbers written on the inside. "For a good time call...."

Sorry for the HighJack Sick Puppy. I couldn't help myself.
Back to the tank bags

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Y

What the youngsters will never know is the smell of a phone booth. Lol. Remember the phone numbers written on the inside. "For a good time call...."

Sorry for the HighJack Sick Puppy. I couldn't help myself.
Back to the tank bags
867-5309?

·
Super Moderator
18,141 Posts
I think it's better to keep your phone on you. If you go off your bike and are hurt, you don't have to crawl back to the bike....to dial the phone for help.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I think it's better to keep your phone on you. If you go off your bike and are hurt, you don't have to crawl back to the bike....to dial the phone for help.
Good Point. Dial 911 then watch the video of the chick running with the short shirt to keep your mind off the pain. :p

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had an Oxford bag years ago and was impressed with the quality. Not cheap but not cheaply made either, at least a few years ago.

·
Registered
807 Posts
With that angle, and the angle of the tank, your GPS will be pointing at your belly. :) My nelson rigg has an indent for your GPS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts