TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Anyone got a vinyl cutter?

4K views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  zuckerdaddy 
#1 ·
I think I need to get this made.

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Vinyl cut, OMG the wife will knock you over to cut vinyl!:D

Here is a fine example. Vinyl stuck to 12 X 12 ceramic tile.

Font Text Calligraphy Art

Just let me know what you want. She has mountains of vinyl in all sorts of colors. It's actually quite amazing the things she can do with that little machine.

#6 ·
Vinyl cut, OMG the wife will knock you over to cut vinyl!:D

Here is a fine example. Vinyl stuck to 12 X 12 ceramic tile.

View attachment 21552

Just let me know what you want. She has mountains of vinyl in all sorts of colors. It's actually quite amazing the things she can do with that little machine.
What types of files and resolutions can she work with?

#12 ·
I will present this opportunity to the wife tomorrow and follow up ASAP. Just keep in mind she is cutting from vinyl stock so multiple colors require separate cuts. The "Super / TW" would be simple enough but the gold top bar in the E would be a PITA. Also, our daughters wedding is the 12th so the wife is a little preoccupied at the moment and school starts Tuesday. There is cut vinyl all over the house and lesson plans on the couch, so this could be a good distraction!:D

#13 ·
I will present this opportunity to the wife tomorrow and follow up ASAP. Just keep in mind she is cutting from vinyl stock so multiple colors require separate cuts. The "Super / TW" would be simple enough but the gold top bar in the E would be a PITA.
I wasn't sure about that, but that makes sense. What if she were to do the design in all white and then again in all gold? Then the pieces could be mixed and matched as they're put on the bike. You'd end up with two sets then. A white/gold set for the bike and then a gold/white set to stick on the toolbox. :) It would make installation take longer, but that should make it easy enough to cut.

#16 ·
Ok fellas, had the wife cut some smaller decals. They are 6 X 1.375 and blue in color. The first ones were 2 X 8.
Text Font Banner Label Signage

Sized these for the side covers.
Have 5 sets free to those who may want, send me a message. If you want different sizes and / or colors that's possible as well. $1 per inch for a pair. Message me with your request and the wife can help customize your Dub or anything else, the possibilities are endless.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.