TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this project tw and it has no plastics what so ever, and i was thinking if anyone has any spare plastics to sell for a 2004 TW or if not any opinions on fabricating and using sheet metal the make the side covers!

·
Registered
459 Posts
I am installing an xt225 Clarke tank and have already altered the seat pan and foam and will most likely make some metal side covers this week. Making them in plastic means making a vacuum form for both sides and then probably using ABS or Lexan. A lot of work for one off things.I have the metal working tools, so should not be too much work. Will post an article along with photos of the tank, seat, & side covers transition soon. The tank is installed and am waiting for the seat fabric to arrive. The covers can now be made as the seat pan and foam are done.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I have this project tw and it has no plastics what so ever, and i was thinking if anyone has any spare plastics to sell for a 2004 TW or if not any opinions on fabricating and using sheet metal the make the side covers!
You can buy the entire set of plastics from Procycle.

·
Super Moderator
18,931 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts