TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Does Anyone Know Any Good Helmets That Look Like This One For Under $100? I cant figure out what style this would be considered. shark_raw_helmet_zoom.jpg I would like one in Olive Drab but that doesn't matter very much, I have a relative that wraps for free so i could get it in that color!

Registered

Registered

Registered
Does Anyone Know Any Good Helmets That Look Like This One For Under $100? I cant figure out what style this would be considered. View attachment 126193 I would like one in Olive Drab but that doesn't matter very much, I have a relative that wraps for free so i could get it in that color!
You didn't mention a size, but I saw this "Shark" brand for $145 on the local C-list. A new one in the link above is $299. This one is black by the looks and XL size.

https://boise.craigslist.org/mpo/d/unused-shark-raw-blank/6258633378.html

[h=2]UNUSED Shark RAW Blank Motorcycle Helmet (Matte Black, X-Large) - $145 (Meridian) [/h]
Selling a basically new Shark Motorcycle Helmet. I never ended up using it. It is in excellent condition, no sweat inside or anything. Smells new. Save a lot of money over buying new! Its XL (these fit tight and I have a bigger head, and its adjustable inside so it fits almost any head shape) and looks amazing!

The glasses can be removed as well as the mouth piece, you can make a few different configurations depending on whats comfortable for you.

These go for 240+ online as of this posting so you can save a good amount of cash by buying this. Includes the carrying bag, all the original paperwork and certification as well. 145$ Text show contact info 120$

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HDFANFW/ref=twister_B00WHR41KO?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Registered
Yeah, I'm also on the lookout for a REAL bad-ass helmet and I think I found the one for me . . . .

After playing around with Photoshop I have a good idea how I will look like with it, now I just have to start saving up . . . :p

Registered
Looks cool... poor protection. Keep that in mind.
I struggle to understand the thought process of the riders I see here in AZ (where helmets are NOT legally required) sporting 3/4 helmets and 1/2 "helmets". I suppose it makes a certain kind of sense in states with helmet laws, guys who don't want to wear a helmet at all will wear the least helmet they get away with, but why wear a purely decorative helmet if there's no legal requirement?

Those fighter pilot helmets make the least sense of all to me. Your face is still covered, but not with a protective chin bar. Seems nuts.

Oh well, to each his own!

DietmarOtteChart.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts