TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put most of it in the title. I am wanting to build a small tag trailer and trying to decide how best to hitch it up. ??? mostly just talking about the attachment to the rear swing arm bolt area. The rest is simple stuff.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Search online for Moto-Mule trailer to see what Mr. Bracket has done.

Also, search this site to see what Ronnydog and Jimbo have done on their trailers.

Check "Similar Threads" below to see if anything else pops up.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
For what it is worth I am thinking to build from rear to front starting with a later model yamaha zuma scooter front wheel that is readily available on ebay all the time as a starting point.

·
Registered
562 Posts
kx60 rear wheel. 20.00 plus shipping. Get a swing arm and shock from the same youll be set.
Why were you thinking of using a ZuMA wheel which would also work good I'm thinking

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kx60 rear wheel. 20.00 plus shipping. Get a swing arm and shock from the same youll be set.
Why were you thinking of using a ZuMA wheel which would also work good I'm thinking
Readily available used, made millions, same deal, My primary focus is Yamaha tw200 so keep it all Yamaha, Late model versions can look good too, DOT tire availability is the things I was considering. I will look at them..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts