TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
pretty bad ass !
moon.jpg moon .ii..jpg moon ii.jpg
moon iii.jpg

(except i lie... i took these in aug 2007. i'm sure it looked like this)

Registered
Very nice from my deck, no city lights, totality around midnight. Good excuse to stay up to finish taxes.

Registered
It was nice. I got out the field specs and watched for a bit. I found it really cool that the color gives it a bit of dimension.

Registered
Zilch in Western Ohio....Snowing all Gawd Damn Night and into this morning....Shut Out!:(

Registered
Hoot, start planning a trip to San Luis Obispo for the Russ Austin Meet and Greet, and I will personally guarantee you SUNSHINE to enjoy.
Mel
Been to 49 States{Vermont is the only one I have never driven through/Stationed at or Lived In}...been one Hell of a Winter here in West Central Ohio...I did see a Blood Red Moon back in 2009 in August of 2009...I have a photo I took one night while between games of a Baseball Tournament ... Big Ass Red Moon between the Dual Church Towers in Minster, Ohio....I will dig it out....

By the way, I love your area....if you could just get rid of Captain Moonbeam and the Nanny Pelosi types, you would be in a great place...:rolleyes:

Registered
"Fort Stinking Desert" reminds me of a Firesign Theater comedy album from the 70's. Guess that dates me and my warped sense of humor.
Any one else here remember Fudd's First Law od Opposition: "If you push something hard enough it will fall over"?
How about Testicle's Derivative of Fudd's Law: "If it goes in, it must come out".
What, no Adventures of Nick Danger Fans, Third Eye"?
Come on, I can't be the only one who survived the sixties and seventies....oh well, guess we're all respectable now.

Registered
Blame it on the moon but here is your "Blame it on the Electrician" Croatan.

Registered
I went out at 3 this morning to see it and was disappointed that all the clouds were hiding it somewhere. Wish we could have seen it. Tonight the sky is crystal clear. :(

Registered
one, my favorite: "Everything you know is wrong"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts