1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
I'm Board President on a Residential Care Giver{non-profit} that covers a 4 county area dealing with mentally handicapped adults...and we use Edward Jones, at least a local "dealer" of Financial Services is our go to guy....and using "safe" investing practices in the stock market and elsewhere, we are very pleased with the way our investments have went since the crash of 2008/2009....once again however, the market is on the brink it just depends on when the bottom will drop out, not if.....{all personal opinions are mine alone} :confused:

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm Board President on a Residential Care Giver{non-profit} that covers a 4 county area dealing with mentally handicapped adults...and we use Edward Jones, at least a local "dealer" of Financial Services is our go to guy....and using "safe" investing practices in the stock market and elsewhere, we are very pleased with the way our investments have went since the crash of 2008/2009....once again however, the market is on the brink it just depends on when the bottom will drop out, not if.....{all personal opinions are mine alone} :confused:
I have one 1/4 of a mile from my house easy walking distance from my house next to an IHOP. I think I will open an account so I can use there services for estate planning and setting up some trusts and then have some pancakes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts