TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife is pregnant with twins she is 24 weeks and a few days. i got home from work monday and had to take her to the er they then transferred her to central baptist hospitol and then to uk in lexington kentucky. her water has broke on one twin but the other hasnt they have trying to give her steroids and other meds that will hopefully boost the twins up some and increase the likely hood of them making it. we do have a few things going for us they are girls witch according to the dr increases there chance and they are big for 24 weeks and seem to be developed more. your prayers and thought are appreciated

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the prayers. For the short story ia that for everyday she stays pregnate is a 3% increase in survival rate so far weve got 6% they also said that them being girls increases it as well and they are big for 24 weeks and that helps but hopefully all will be ok

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
+1 to all said.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'm in; but it's always hard for me to pray for circumstances like this. Yes; I'll pray for strength for you all, and for wisdom , and guidance for you and your wife. I'll also ask that The Lord will bless the works of the hands of those that are caring for your wife, and daughters. But; my ultimate prayer is for GOD's will to be done. It's the most perfect outcome to ask for; but is not always the one we would like. You absolutely must know that God loves you, and wants the very best for you and yours. Please keep us informed.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I'm in; but it's always hard for me to pray for circumstances like this. Yes; I'll pray for strength for you all, and for wisdom , and guidance for you and your wife. I'll also ask that The Lord will bless the works of the hands of those that are caring for your wife, and daughters. But; my ultimate prayer is for GOD's will to be done. It's the most perfect outcome to ask for; but is not always the one we would like. You absolutely must know that God loves you, and wants the very best for you and yours. Please keep us informed.

+1

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wizard im with you 100% on gods will be done i know alot of folks dont see things like that but like i told my wife if we are ment to have these two little angle running threw our lives for the rest of ours then it will happen and if its not ment to be then no matter how good this hospital is how much they try it isnt goin to work i truely believe that everything happins for a reason. and that it will be for the best whatever happins and it will be hard either way just one will be way worse. and i dotn are to think about it.

·
Registered
572 Posts
wizard im with you 100% on gods will be done i know alot of folks dont see things like that but like i told my wife if we are ment to have these two little angle running threw our lives for the rest of ours then it will happen and if its not ment to be then no matter how good this hospital is how much they try it isnt goin to work i truely believe that everything happins for a reason. and that it will be for the best whatever happins and it will be hard either way just one will be way worse. and i dotn are to think about it.

Have you called in the elders of your church to lay on hands and pray? If not; do so. Right now. Wake the old farts up; it's part of their job. Do you pray on your knees or even on your face, just trusting Him? You should. Warning: Don't make any promises you won't keep.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes my dad is a preacher and he has been hear and prayed for her we are so far from home right now its hard for alot to make it hear. but there are several prayer chains goin now for her.

·
Registered
572 Posts
yes my dad is a preacher and he has been hear and prayed for her we are so far from home right now its hard for alot to make it hear. but there are several prayer chains goin now for her.

The laying on of hands(anointing with oil) is the second most powerful instrument we have at our disposal; to help the ill or infirm. Please notice that it calls for elders, and not elder. More than one.(James 5: 14) If you are away from your home church; call a local church of similar faith, and ask them to send out their elders. If they are truly a Christian church; they should be happy to accommodate you.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts