TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blair Valley is between Granite Mountain and Whale Peak, accessible along County Road S-2 south of California Route 78. Camping is free. I will be there with my wife in a 5th wheel come join us.

Ronnydog

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Blair Valley is between Granite Mountain and Whale Peak, accessible along County Road S-2 south of California Route 78. Camping is free. I will be there with my wife in a 5th wheel come join us.

Ronnydog

I always work weekends but might be able to show up Monday morning at like 10 A.M...

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Would be good to see you again.

Ronnydog

Don't suppose you could give me detailed directions of how to get there or meet me at some place nearby like a gas station that I could mapquest or something?

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't suppose you could give me detailed directions of how to get there or meet me at some place nearby like a gas station that I could mapquest or something?

Go to Blair valley campground on google earth.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Ok you'll be in camp still if I show up at about 9:30? I'll tentatively plan on being there Monday morning at 9:30, but no guarantees lol. Cool if a buddy comes along, I assume? I'm thinking I'll stay and camp there Monday night and ride home Tuesday morning. That would be fun.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm on-call for my job that week/weekend (only holiday I've had to cover all year so I'm not complaining) otherwise I'd love to join you! Have a great ride!

Kevin

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm on-call for my job that week/weekend (only holiday I've had to cover all year so I'm not complaining) otherwise I'd love to join you! Have a great ride!

Kevin

We could use some young blood on these trips.

·
Registered
284 Posts
We could use some young blood on these trips.

Count on me to make more rides with the group in 2012 (not including this one)! I'll try to get my bride and my buddy Jerry to come-along too!

Kevin

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok you'll be in camp still if I show up at about 9:30? I'll tentatively plan on being there Monday morning at 9:30, but no guarantees lol. Cool if a buddy comes along, I assume? I'm thinking I'll stay and camp there Monday night and ride home Tuesday morning. That would be fun.

Kj, we will be leaving camp on Monday I have to work on Tuesday sorry.

Ronnydog

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Another awesome trip!

Thank you again, sir.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
No problem. I couldn't have made it anyway. In fact I had even forgotten lol. But I had an awesome time with the ADV and Northstar guys up in California City. I'll post you guys a link to the thread with a bit of a ride report.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A few mor pics.

Jon and JJ the big guy on the right. Jon was able to ride with us on his 525 but had to work at it.

Russ-Purple-Ronnydog-DR Don

The view from Diablo!

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
I'm bummed we missed Jon and JJ.

Anyone can place 2nd in Baja on a KTM
. We need to get Jon to pilot a TW in the race next time. Slacker.

Tell The Hatthief we said hey, too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts