TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to apologize about what I said in a message this morning ... I wanted to make a joke but I think it was bad because I lost reputation point

I'm not entirely familiar with all the regulations of the forum because I speak french

sorry if I hurt someone

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Don't worry about it. Someone might have just clicked something by mistake.

Looking at the member list I noticed a scattering of -1 ratings. Probably 90% of the ratings are at 0, and just a few of us are up in the double digits.

I saw one guy at -10... now that is bad.

·
Registered
976 Posts
If you haven't seen them, these are the Posting Guidelines.

I don't believe I saw the post you are apologizing for, but assuming it was an honest mistake and not a pattern of vulgar or offensive behavior, this is a great community and I'd wager more than willing to forgive.

Best of luck to you navigating the Anglo-Franco language barrier, it's more than I would attempt!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
No biggie. I'm sure who was offended appreciates your apology. My hat is off to all of you who don't speak English as a first language. Although your written English isn't always perfect your "TW talk" comes through perfectly. I would never attempt to speak your language because I would fail miserably.

You are a good person for apologizing.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you for your support This is very appreciated

I'm new and I would not want to be tagged as a bad guy because I'm not

from now I can stop to worry about that and start talking about my new passion ...... TW200

·
Registered
310 Posts
I'm just who I am. If they let us get up over -10, no big deal, right?

I try not to bring up politics and I try not to be matter of fact where I try to push my -opinion- over top of someone else's opinion. Otherwise I try to be helpful and always post a lot of photos. Probably too many photos, and too much 'help' usually, haha!

Also you have to be careful when correcting people, even if they're obviously wrong

1 - 7 of 7 Posts