TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hope we have some IPad wizards in our folds.

I use a generation 2 Ipad, 32GB with WiFi. I recently did the latest update to IOS 8 and then the next one to IOS 8.2 that was supposed to fix the bugs.

My Ipad is now nothing short of screwy! When I go to my emails and see I have 8 new emails I always used to read one and then delete it and go to the next message. If I delete one email now it usually deletes most of them before I have read them.

When I am on the forum and go read a discussion when I hit the back arrow it takes me back right out of the forum all together instead of just back one level to the forum start page.

All of this started when I updated the IOS. Are others having these issues or is it just me? The original update to IOS 8 took over 2 hours and was done at the verizon store with my IPhone 5 at the same time. The phone seems to be fine but the IPad is screwy.

Any help?

GaryL

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have an iPad 2 that was a mess after updating to IOS 8. I backed it up, reset it to factory original, and restored my backup. Now it is behaving much better.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you go back the OS you had before the upgrade?
I don't know that answer and I don't know how to back up my pad and reset it to factory settings. My plan at this point is to take the pad back to the verizon store and show them all the glitches.

GaryL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts