TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts

my entry-
see my signature for all the mods.

·
Registered
21,491 Posts
2003 TW Betty Boop, since she takes me to so many worthwhile destinations:
Extended swingarm, aftermarket tires, skidplate, handguards, footpegs, cargo rack & LED lighting plus bright custom paintwork for visibility. XT225 gas tank for a bit more volume and bling. Larger 223cc 6-speed TTR engine and 13x55 sprockets really enhance versatility vs. stock for safer solo explorations out west.

·
Registered
2021 tw200
3 Posts
2021 tw200 with rear cycleracks rack,tusk handleguards, 2 rotopax 1 gallon tanks, ricochet skid plate, ram x-mount for iphone, custom made milk crate with 2 fishing rod holders. Few other things i want to add as i get the $$$$. This is my first moto so im really excited for where this little machine takes me.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
i sold big D an xt225 tank, but its wasn't that nice!

·
Registered
21,491 Posts
I say give Kimbo20 the Bike of the Month Award for that is one fine looking TW!
Her refurbished bike seems in tune with what many owner's desire, a clean TW200 with a bit of personalizing bling. The XT225 tank with the blue frame and fresh white plastic really work well together. Would have made a popular stock offering.
Imagine those who have seen this bike in years past would agree the transformation is impressive. I seem to recall hearing some less than flattering NorCal comments, but then again I am getting old and senile with questionable recall. :cool:

·
Registered
111 Posts
OK, so you guys brought me out of hiding in the hills to make a comment. Yes Kim has done a GREAT job on the bike and should win BOTM. She will fit right in with this forum and the Norcal Nutjobs, if we ever re-group.

Fred's memory is better than he is letting on! And for the record, this was bike was never named "The Barney." (Got that Joeband? No Barney, no way!)

I guess since Kim's bike looks so much better and different I probably don't need to change my Profile Picture.

I can also assure you Kim is no "Old Lady" by any stretch of the imagination. And yes Fred she looks WAY better than me on my best day. Kim is one of those rare birds who is very capable fixing and maintaining a bike herself. Oh and it gets even better...she drives a pickup!

Now back to the woods for me.........

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
OK, so you guys brought me out of hiding in the hills to make a comment.
Lazarus!
hmmm... my memory is not so old... barney was pretty suitable.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
I say give Kimbo20 the Bike of the Month Award for that is one fine looking TW!
Her refurbished bike seems in tune with what many owner's desire, a clean TW200 with a bit of personalizing bling. The XT225 tank with the blue frame and fresh white plastic really work well together. Would have made a popular stock offering.
Imagine those who have seen this bike in years past would agree the transformation is impressive. I seem to recall hearing some less than flattering NorCal comments, but then again I am getting old and senile with questionable recall. :cool:
Thank you...I tend to agree - LOL My Tw nor I want to hear those past comments...as she has moved on- HA

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
OK, so you guys brought me out of hiding in the hills to make a comment. Yes Kim has done a GREAT job on the bike and should win BOTM. She will fit right in with this forum and the Norcal Nutjobs, if we ever re-group.

Fred's memory is better than he is letting on! And for the record, this was bike was never named "The Barney." (Got that Joeband? No Barney, no way!)

I guess since Kim's bike looks so much better and different I probably don't need to change my Profile Picture.

I can also assure you Kim is no "Old Lady" by any stretch of the imagination. And yes Fred she looks WAY better than me on my best day. Kim is one of those rare birds who is very capable fixing and maintaining a bike herself. Oh and it gets even better...she drives a pickup!

Now back to the woods for me.........
You too sweet...thanks.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
2003 TW Betty Boop, since she takes me to so many worthwhile destinations:
Extended swingarm, aftermarket tires, skidplate, handguards, footpegs, cargo rack & LED lighting plus bright custom paintwork for visibility. XT225 gas tank for a bit more volume and bling. Larger 223cc 6-speed TTR engine and 13x55 sprockets really enhance versatility vs. stock for safer solo explorations out west.
View attachment 214122

View attachment 214123

View attachment 214124
I think BETTY deserves a few extra points for so graciously accepting the continuous
Pounding she constantly receives from Fred in such a reliable manner. !

Reactions: admiral and Fred

·
Registered
7,450 Posts
Norcal Nut Jobs. May 3, 2014. Cow Mountain group ride.
I was looking through some pictures on my computer and found these. I thought I would show them so the new comers could see what was meant by "Norcal Nutjobs" and to refresh the Nutjobs' memories of what a really great time we had.
Credit to Joeband for the pictures!
First Stop Cow Mt. 5-3-'14.jpg

Cow Mountain Riders..jpg

·
Registered
21,491 Posts
I recognize a lot of good people I haven't seen in way too long.
Despite being told the last year to be afraid to live 'cause we'll all gonna die of a corona virus variant I think we're safe to get together once again in the healthy outdoors.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.