TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
21,491 Posts
I agree. Should we get another NorCal Group Ride happening having Kim and any other women riders join would be a very welcome addition. Even just a meet-n-greet with a simple ride could be rather enjoyable as the group is made of some very fine individuals worth knowing.
Enjoy your BOTM Kimbo; rather fitting that first of these awards goes to a new member with a worthy TW. You owe us a story though.
Ride with pride.:)

Reactions: joeband

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
Norcal Nut Jobs. May 3, 2014. Cow Mountain group ride.
I was looking through some pictures on my computer and found these. I thought I would show them so the new comers could see what was meant by "Norcal Nutjobs" and to refresh the Nutjobs' memories of what a really great time we had.
Credit to Joeband for the pictures!
View attachment 214383
View attachment 214384
Thanks Tony!

Those were some good times, hard to believe it's been 7 years - way too long.

Brian

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
I agree. Should we get another NorCal Group Ride happening having Kim and any other women riders join would be a very welcome addition. Even just a meet-n-greet with a simple ride could be rather enjoyable as the group is made of some very fine individuals worth knowing.
Enjoy your BOTM Kimbo; rather fitting that first of these awards goes to a new member with a worthy TW. You owe us a story though.
Ride with pride.:)
Sounds Great !!

·
Administrator
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Congratulations to @Kimbo20 ! He is our first winner of the Bike of the Month Competition!

Voting is now closed and we will be starting a new BOTM competition for May here: May BOTM

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.