TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
=http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e131/afishalbiz/motorcycle/?action=view&current=2012-07-12_13-10-05_909.jpg]
[/URL]

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-sv9kUNAYk40/T_9-PxfndJE/AAAAAAAAAAY/YlkU_VTIzzE/s144-c/Videos.jpg?gl=US

·
Registered
125 Posts
When posting photobucket pictures, you want to cut and paste the IMG box that goes along with the picture. That will make it appear on forum boards right in your post.

It looks like you're uploading your pictures to photobucket in too small of a format.

Go to the upper right part of your photobucket screen where your name is and click the little arrow next to it and choose "Account settings".

When the new screen appears, click the "album settings" button. Now, you'll see the first line will be "view upload options", click there. Now choose 800x600 and click save at the bottom. From here on, your pictures will upload to the right size for good forum board usage in the future.

With these settings, when you upload future pictures and then choose the IMG tag for each picture and paste it to the forum board, you'll be a photobucket master.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Good looking bike!

What kind of tank and tail bag are those?

The tank bag is a Marsee brand. It is magnetic with one quick release up front.Also expands.. No model number..Sorry... It sits on a Xl400 tanl...The rtear bag is a laptop bag... A Kolpin jr. sits inside... One can find such a bag at your local Frys store or Wallyworld... This one I had laying arounf...Thanks for your help with photos.. Ill keep playing... GREAT FORUM !!! Cost me a bundle to read though... My kickstarter works great and the 3 20 2 mm disc is coming wirgh my cam... alas........

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The tank bag is a Marsee brand. It is magnetic with one quick release up front.Also expands.. No model number..Sorry... It sits on a Xl400 tanl...The rtear bag is a laptop bag... A Kolpin jr. sits inside... One can find such a bag at your local Frys store or Wallyworld... This one I had laying arounf...Thanks for your help with photos.. Ill keep playing... GREAT FORUM !!! Cost me a bundle to read though... My kickstarter works great and the 3 20 2 mm disc is coming wirgh my cam... alas........

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When posting photobucket pictures, you want to cut and paste the IMG box that goes along with the picture. That will make it appear on forum boards right in your post.

It looks like you're uploading your pictures to photobucket in too small of a format.

Go to the upper right part of your photobucket screen where your name is and click the little arrow next to it and choose "Account settings".

When the new screen appears, click the "album settings" button. Now, you'll see the first line will be "view upload options", click there. Now choose 800x600 and click save at the bottom. From here on, your pictures will upload to the right size for good forum board usage in the future.

With these settings, when you upload future pictures and then choose the IMG tag for each picture and paste it to the forum board, you'll be a photobucket master.
thank you~~ me thinks IO was downloading too big of a pic file... Then trying to make it small. I changed my camera to a minimal quality size !!! Works ~~ thanks again , Eric

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Hey Fish,

Great looking tank! What bike did you get that from? I am not familiar with the YAMAMA brand of bikes. I also like the twin tool tubes, always a good look. Plus, I just noticed a third one mounted underneath, that's a lot of tools or _________ you're carrying? What's that on the end of your muffler?

Brian

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Fish,

Great looking tank! What bike did you get that from? I am not familiar with the YAMAMA brand of bikes. I also like the twin tool tubes, always a good look. Plus, I just noticed a third one mounted underneath, that's a lot of tools or _________ you're carrying? What's that on the end of your muffler?

Brian
I think I have done everything on this bike without compromising the" lets go back to stock" thought... Until now... But the tank was direct fit XL400 . (same as 300 ) Its 11 litres (additional gallon) but the case on the back rack holds another 1.5 gal. with the Kolpin jr. tank , you have great perception in SEEING the YAMAMA. Rarely does it go noticed , I thought maybe it offended some and they didnt mention it , but I think not ..You may like my license frame which reads,,,,AUTHORIZED VEHICLE... people wonder if...

The attached shows a "Sparky" arrestor that I screwed into the stock muffler end after removing the baffle. I did the shims and the main jet and air screw stuff, Not real loud and can go back to stock real easy. I just added the kickstart and am awaiting a 320 mm disc... (looks?) and doing a Webcam. Stage 1, [attachment=97:1-2012-02-12_14-39-02_976.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
You'll have to let us know how that big disc works out for you. Were you able to find an adapter plate for the caliper that will work for a TW or are you making your own?

I was hoping that YAMAMA was intentional. I was little afraid that it might not be and I didn't want to embarass anyone.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You'll have to let us know how that big disc works out for you. Were you able to find an adapter plate for the caliper that will work for a TW or are you making your own?

I was hoping that YAMAMA was intentional. I was little afraid that it might not be and I didn't want to embarass anyone.

The disc and adapter are being made... 3-4 weeks and about $250 at the end of it all ??? It was an item that I thought aboiut and kept saying I didnt need.... So I bought it !

Im pondering the cam... Got a camshaft for the core. Have to put different valve springs in... but , maybe new cam chain , maybe valve / head work? Only 7k mileage. Maybe wait?

My boat has YAMAMA on it as well... No one notices that at all. (but all boats usually just stay in the driveway after the first couple of months.)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Since you are having an brake adapter made, are you sticking with the stock caliper or using one with a little more grabbing power? Like maybe from an R6 or similar bike.

just bought the "kit." I found the overheating to be more of a factor than the caliper grip. I think "looks" played a role as well. Off road use will be hampered ~ but I dont really go extreme off road anywayshttps://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/F29lbIVz5Ju2-2WC5l1WS5fy1lUhjh9dA3ViB_97_64?feat=directlink

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 26 Posts