·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: admiral

·
Registered
20,367 Posts
Yeah, we want to see LT in a peg leg, pirate hat and a parrot on his shoulder walking out with a dozen Crispy Cremes under his arm.

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But..but...but...what about my diet for Moab? ;)

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Just because you got free donuts does not mean you have to eat them. Donuts that don't go in your mouth cannot make you fat.
Or you can do the radical deed of taking a bite, chewing it for flavor and spitting it out. Hell, it was free anyway.
It is a severe test of willpower, especially if you have a cup of good coffee in your hand.
It helps if you have a hungry dog at your feet watching you and waiting for the chewed donut.
The spit method is not as successful with the frosted or glazed donuts but it will cut the calories by about a third.

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Honestly, I love donuts like no one else, and always have. I bought two this morning at 3 am on the way home from a 45* degree bike ride. I had one with a cup of joe when I got home and saved the other one for when I get up tonight in the middle of the night.... :p

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, we want to see LT in a peg leg, pirate hat and a parrot on his shoulder walking out with a dozen Crispy Cremes under his arm.

Would a Chihuahua on my shoulder count? :D

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reactions: TWilight and SanDue
1 - 13 of 13 Posts