TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
Two beautiful gals for sure!! You lucky dawg Mel!!

I have nothing but the utmost respect for all three of you!
Wonderful forum members!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Nice. I hope to meet all of you this summer. I am really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ronnydog- I rode a TW in an MSF class about 3 years ago, tried to ride my dad's BMW F650 GS (too tall) got psyched out, then got pissed off and psyched up, remembered the little bike I rode at MSF, found this one on CL ('04 w/77 mi, garaged) slapped down $2500 for it at thanksgiving, and I'm up to 1300 mi as of today. LOVING riding, LOVING Toot, happy happy happy!

·
Registered
385 Posts
CoverMe92, do still go around the house making motorcycle sounds? I am trying to figure out what to do until the bulletproof ice melts.

Reactions: littletommy

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
ha ha, that was funny when she told us that, but I can't say anything, because I got cabin fever so bad this winter that I went out and bought a matchbox/hotwheels series tiny dirtbike to play with on my desk. I am surprised at how good a driver my hand is, we do wheelies, jumps, burnouts, hillclimbs, skids and turns and never dump it. Playing with my toy motorcycle helps a little till the next real ride. ;)

CoverMe92, do still go around the house making motorcycle sounds? I am trying to figure out what to do until the bulletproof ice melts.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Poor Mel... He's a talkative guy, but he had a wait until we took a breath to get a word in edge-wise :). TW people are flat-out awesome... Glad I'm in the "cool crowd" now :)
So true! I felt so bad for him :) It was a rare chance for me to talk to another women rider. It is usually that I"m the only women in the group ride. All TW people are flat out awesome. I have never met such a strong commardie among a group as I do with any other group out there whether, it for bikes, horses or anything else.

Thank you for a wonderful evening Mel and Christine!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I pretend like I'm taking corners on Toot when I'm zipping around the cubicles heading for my office, I practice turns (I'm better at turning right than left, does anyone else have this issue?!? If so, which direction is harder for you?) in my head when I wake up in the middle of the night, I randomly humm the note Toot sings when I blast down the road wide out (there are four notes, but the loudest, highest one is the one I have down cold), I torture my office mates who rarely ride their HD's with every trip, I have photos of every trip as a slide show on my office computer, and when the slide show starts, sometimes I watch it a while, even if I'm ready to type something into the computer...

But no, I don't wear my helmet around the house and make many MC noises anymore... Or not often :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Dinner with two beautiful women beats the pants off of just about anything I can think of! Well done Mel! The people in this community are awesome. So much fun BS'ing with you guys every day. Thanks for such a great forum.

Did you guys ride yer bikes out to dinner?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts