TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I got a 1993 tw200 from a buddy that was taken down completely. He rebuilt the engine for it and repainted the bike, but never had the time to put it back together and told me I could have it. It won't be hard reassebling it, but I would like to have a manual or some schematics to look at in the case that I run into an assembly problem. Does anyone know where I can get that? any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
13,795 Posts
In the Technical section there is a sub-section called Technical write ups at the top. In this section is downloadable manuals. Here: http://tw200forum.com/forum/technical-write-ups/70-service-repair-manuals.html

I've had mine tore apart, and the electrical wiring harness was probably the most difficult to re-install. Luckily, I had labeled everything and didn't need the manual. Putting it back together will be like a puzzle, sort of easy.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I call that a big score and a very good pal! Rebuilt engine and a freshly painted frame with all the parts to be up and running for free, WOW!

Just my opinion here but I think the assembly would be a breeze if you had another TW in your garage that you could look over and compare while you are getting everything put back together. If you lived close to me I would be happy to allow you access to mine and with the tank and seat off it would be pretty easy to just look at mine and do the same for yours.

GaryL

Reactions: goldenhtr

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
I call that a big score and a very good pal! Rebuilt engine and a freshly painted frame with all the parts to be up and running for free, WOW!

Just my opinion here but I think the assembly would be a breeze if you had another TW in your garage that you could look over and compare while you are getting everything put back together. If you lived close to me I would be happy to allow you access to mine and with the tank and seat off it would be pretty easy to just look at mine and do the same for yours.

GaryL
+1 GaryL If only people would fill out their profile and let others know where they are from, I think there would be alot more offers like yours. Good for you GaryL. :)

Reactions: TW-Brian and Mel

·
Registered
287 Posts
+1 Gary
On that note, if you want me to take pictures of a certain part of the bike so you can see routing or position just let me know! Happy to post'em right here for you. I'm sure the other members would too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts