TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my latest farkle/customization was to install some adjustable ASV levers on my Tdub. I have small hands and found the stock levers to be a bit of a stretch.

I bought the F4 series pack and they ain't cheap, but I surfed around the interwebs and did find a coupon code that worked so that helped. These things are quality, really nicely made! And they have great customer service.

The ASV levers were super easy to install and honestly life changing. They have quite a bit of adjustability and are so much more comfortable for my hands. I have way more confidence with using my front brake lever and find I'm able to shift more smoothly. It's certainly nice to have something that fits. I would highly recommend!

Also, lots of options for color combinations. I really wanted to farkle it up so I so I went for color... YOLO! 馃槃
Tire Wheel Crankset Bicycle tire Automotive tire

Bicycle handlebar Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Registered
2022 TW 200
So my latest farkle/customization was to install some adjustable ASV levers on my Tdub. I have small hands and found the stock levers to be a bit of a stretch.
I could be wrong, but it looks like those levers are designed for two-finger brake/clutch operation. Can you get more than two fingers on them? If not, how well do they work on the TW, especially braking?

Reactions: Snow Fox

Registered
TW200, DR650, 66 BMW R69/s, 1939 HD Flathead
I had those on my SV1000 and loved em, quality units for sure, but their sales pitch was pure snake oil.... " reduce brake fade and rotor wear by adjusting lever position on the fly" 馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I could be wrong, but it looks like those levers are designed for two-finger brake/clutch operation. Can you get more than two fingers on them? If not, how well do they work on the TW, especially braking?
So I have small hands so I can easily get three fingers on the brake and four on the clutch. Believe it or not these aren't their stubby version which in hindsight I might have preferred. Either way they work really well and I feel like I have better control with braking because they fit my hand better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts