TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here find a quick film of riding through the woods near Wasilla Alaska to a river filled with salmon nearing the end of their life. Lots of underwater footage including a salmon attacking the camera. In this video im on a 1986 Honda Fatcat I picked up a few weeks ago. Originally they were sportier, but this one was given a mad max/gi joe paintjob by its previous owner.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Awesome video, as usual. The Fat Cat looks like fun! I imagine it's is better in the mud than the TW. Must've been a little cool riding out to nobody's house, it's starting to cool off around here, too. The shots of the salmon are probably something I'll never see for myself, in person. Pretty cool, thanks for sharing that. I guess if I had just swam 80 miles, I might be a little grouchy, too. Or do you think he was after something to eat? I really enjoyed your video. Very well done, thank you.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
they give their all for the next generation.... nice ride

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Nice.

What front fairing is that?

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Very cool video. Nice editing! That fairing looks really good on that bike. Totally changes the whole look of the bike. Never knew salmon were so ugly.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe the fairing might be off of a mid 90s snomachine? The salmon are really gorgeous when theyre in saltwater, but once they've been in freshwater abit theyre bodies start to atrophy and decay while they are still alive. By the time they actually die, they are pretty putrid.

·
Registered
13,324 Posts
Neat! Watching your video reminded me it's possible to ride much lower than the TW. Always wanted a Fat Cat or BW. Glad I held out for 20 years and they stopped making them. Oops!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts