TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Good thing you were so close to where all those Jeeps were. I mean real close... very lucky.
How is you buddy's foot? I didn't get exactly what part of his bike that hurt him when he fell over, one of the front louvers?

·
Registered
19,557 Posts
Nice that the Jeeper’s club offered help. However when necisity arises it is amazing how much pain and will injury one can endure self-rescuing from a bad situation. Had no one been around I imagine you two would have ridden out together. Painkillers , even as mild as simple asparin, are good additions to a jacket pocket or preferably a more equiped first aid kit.
You riding skills are developing nicely as you explore more challenging terrain.

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good thing you were so close to where all those Jeeps were. I mean real close... very lucky.
How is you buddy's foot? I didn't get exactly what part of his bike that hurt him when he fell over, one of the front louvers?
Very lucky indeed!

His foot is swollen and black & blue. Doc said 4-6 weeks recovery time. The bike fell over and caught his foot between a high spot of the rut. Not exactly sure which part of bike did the most damage.

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice that the Jeeper’s club offered help. However when necisity arises it is amazing how much pain and will injury one can endure self-rescuing from a bad situation. Had no one been around I imagine you two would have ridden out together. Painkillers , even as mild as simple asparin, are good additions to a jacket pocket or preferably a more equiped first aid kit.
You riding skills are developing nicely as you explore more challenging terrain.
That is very true. Plan-B was for me to ride both bikes down, then help walk him down, then he was going to putt it back in 2nd gear. The Jeepers couldn't have picked a better time to show up!
A good med-kit has already been added to my Amazon cart!

Thanks for making note of my riding skills! It feels so damn good to get out and ride places/things that used to freak me out. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts