TW200 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

Registered
I had a feeling that might be the answer I would get. I will start moving up the line looking at larger bikes until I find something that fits my body and needs. Thanks again for your reply. If a TW 200 pops up on Craigslist I may just get one for local fire roads.
Bob
These are really fun bikes. I just passed 46,125 miles on mine. I have had minimal work done on it. These are very reliable bikes. I use mine a lot around town since it is so nimble, hops curbs, goes through ditches, flooded roads and anything else thrown at it. I have a couple of street bikes for longer distances but this one is a blast for the short commutes or some trail riding. I'm sure you'll love one when you get it for those fire roads.

Super Moderator
Hi. Just joined this forum. On the search for a tw. I live in the middle of NJ, right about at the northern tip of the Pine Barrens in Manchester. Oldish guy, not new to riding, but last dual sport I owned was a KLR 650 back in '05. Soooo, anybody no of a great deal before I buy new and are there any local groups? Colliers Mills, Assunpink, Wharton???

Yes, Assunpink is a REAL name!
Welcome to The Forum!! :D

Registered
Is this a religion forum or just a tw200 forum with a few very religious members.
It is a forum full of a diverse group of people who believe religiously in the TW200!!!!!!!
And, not including myself as a Veteran, but there are a lot of Veterans on the forum who we all thank God they are able to be here!

Registered
Ok. I'm not really super fluent in online discussions. Sometimes can't even find where I was!!! Anyway, here comes winter and I have trail riding fever!! I need to get me TW! I have a 400 and a 650 Burgman scooter, but want to sell or trade the 400. I have it posted on Jersey Shore CL

Registered
Yeah. Get a lot of real jokers around here being so close to NYC and North Jersey. They really corrupted CL!!! Different breed of people in the ,...like 40 mile radius around NYC

Rare to get genuine shoppers

Registered
I think just under 5k? It's ok. As long as boundaries are respected. I have deep opinions about religion, but that is not why I am here.

Registered
Scooters are a blast. I had a 2010 HD Dyna before this. Don't miss it at all really. Something about an automatic! Just twist n go!! And such a comfortable ride. If I was to do a cross country ride, it would be on a 650 Burgman.

Registered
LT that sounds like a fly n ride if the weather was more in favor!

21 - 40 of 61 Posts