TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Atv high rise taper bar question (Mirror)

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  admiral 
#1 ·
My bike came with atv high rise taper bar in place. Right side mirror good left side is a dif clamp? And it’s broke a little on the screw down for the left mirror. Any advice on ordering a left size mirror clamp? Not sure what to call that thing thanks!

#3 ·
If the link fails to show the picture, there is a list to the left of the empty frame.
Left click on Electrical.
Then click OEM Parts
Then click Handle Switch Lever
Pic should appear in frame. Zoom in on #4
Parts list with name , numbers and price should be below the diagram.

#5 ·
If you mean Pro Taper ATV High Bars then they are 7/8 inch bars. In stock form the stuff that attaches to the bars are all 7/8 inch. The mirror perches are both right hand threads and left hand threads on the stock TW so the mirrors must be correctly installed on the correct side as the threads are reversed. I suggest you order the original OEM lever perch for that side and if your mirror is stock and still not stripped it should be good.

GaryL

Reactions: Scooterbrained
#6 ·
Gary, is there a better outfit for Wade to purchase from? The one I posted was quickest to come to mind.

Marty

#7 ·
Reactions: Scooterbrained
#9 ·
Wade, Please refrain from using such foul language here where we have so many senior TW members. The word "Work" will not be tolerated here because many of us just "Play" these days. :D

GaryL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.