TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

August 2022 BOTM

6K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Logger74 
#1 ·
Welcome to the August Bike of the Month Competition!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motorcycle Plant

Congratulations to our July winner @JimmyD !

Please follow all instructions posted below
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Few pics of mine 2020. I initially removed the plastic to transport it from New Mexico to California. I never put it back on, but I can if need be. I also did a few mods. Currently, it's a street bike, which I keep at my dad's, but eventually I will move it to my house in the North East. The bottom pic was how it looked when I bought it in El Paso for $4200 in Dec '20. I almost sold it, but glad I didnt. I miss NM...
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Plant

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

A detailed list of all the modifications are in the link below
About my TW

#8 · (Edited)
Here is a few pics of our TW200 - 2009 with a few changes from stock. Well loved and not ridden nearly enough. My favorite mod so far has to be the Maxxis Ceros, well worth the work to install. Second would be the Jimbo shield in blue as this was my first mod after purchase and also because it was made by a member on this site.
Long live the TDUB!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Ice racing Snow Vehicle

Water Sky Outdoor bench Wood Tree

This post has been deleted
#10 ·
I’m not sure what I’m doing . I have been registered for a long time but I haven’t posted any pictures until today this bike has a four core pipe a Webcam racing camshaft and springs carb has bigger jets fine tuning of needle and shims RK gold racing chain. Yamaha Bianchi ATV rear gas /adjustable shock , TW rear rim and tire on front.
1987 Yamaha Big wheel 350 triple tree and forks . Honda 250R three wheeler front fender Voyager computer instruments dashboard . custom made dash and ignition brackets. Cruise control. High rise handle bars . Odyssey battery. runs like a 350 or 400 . After market rear fender LED tail light , custom made aircraft aluminum trailer hitch with 360 degree swivel coupler and Aluma- Lite all aluminum trailer. I tried to stay with OEM Yamaha parts . minor modifications to build parts . No altering modifications to original bike and all original parts are stored in boxes and can return the bike to original stock OEM showroom condition

Attachments

#17 ·
Welcome aboard, Brother! Excellent "First Post!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.