TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Throttle_Roll_Street_Party_2016_2912.jpg

This is my first TW200 project that was built around a year ago and displayed at the Throttle Roll Bike Show in Sydney Australia 2016. I rebuilt the bike from the bare frame up in around 4 weeks with pretty much all bolt on parts that were sourced via Webike Japan. Super easy build and lots of fun. I have since sold this bike and am in the planning stage of a more serious build that will include the use of an XT225 donor engine, bigger cc and high comp. Maybe even a disc brake equipped wide tyre (tire for you Yankees) conversion.

12322554_10156462859655724_2499831878959074125_o.jpg

IMG_0699.JPG

IMG_0751.JPG

Attachments

Registered
That is one nice bike.

Registered
Any details on the seat? Been pursuing their website and it's a bit wonky (or maybe it's just me?). Any. Lue what they mean by "low repulsion" or "no low rebound". I'd prefer my seat to be as least repulsive as possible...I think?! After reading their site I begin to question my own English.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
As I live in the middle of suburbia I had retained the stock gearing and with this modest level of power I didn't do any highway riding. That's why the next project is getting the upgraded engine and 6-speed as this will make it a much better long term proprosition. The intake and exhaust absolutley help so long as you rejet the carb to match. This was done on mine so - for a stock engine - it ran great!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts