TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wondering, reading the posts people seem young, seeing pics, not so much.
My guess is we're generally middle aged or older but young at heart?

So what's your guess, what's the average age around here? I'm 50..

·
Super Moderator
1,912 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Super Moderator
1,912 Posts
no i didn't, thanks i just filled it out though. I swear it wasn't the pic of you and the awesome bird that made me post this thread either. You look great for your age! :)

hint... Everyone should fill out the form.

My age!!!!!!!:D Why I :p:eek:

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing like a great sense of humor! LOL

Just this Sunday I had to stop the car at the end of the driveway to let three birds pass.. Our season is over here now though. I missed the window working on the bike but it's running! YAY! :)

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Men's average age = old geezers
Women's average age = hot chicks
;)

The ratios m to f are not that great here either, and all the good ones are taken! :). ( not that I'm looking - happily married )
just kidding all the women here are awesome! Bring your friends ladies! We might be geezers but we're adventurous LOL

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
well you know LT....she's still a young'un.
Bro; have you ever had the pleasure of meeting her or Kris? Wow bro!! Quality Folks!! All the way!!

I'll tip my Tricorne in respect to those folks anytime!! Honestly bro; I just love the Admirals. Nothing but pure respect bro; pure respect.

Little Ms Lori is really beyond lovely. God broke the mold on that Gal bro; He really did. One of a kind; both of them. You've seen that million dollar smile right? That gal just radiates goodness...

I will always love the Admirals. :D True blue friends too man...

ha ha I just looked up True Blue in the dictionary. Look what it says in the urban dictionary...!!!
True Blue is a dated naval/sailing term meaning honest and loyal to a unit or cause. ha ha ha ha :eek: Seems to be very fitting of an Admiral's family...!! :D

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Men's average age = old geezers
Women's average age = hot chicks
;)
So tell us now Mrs. Admiral, how come all you hot chicks love us old geezers?:confused:

GaryL

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So tell us now Mrs. Admiral, how come all you hot chicks love us old geezers?:confused:

GaryL
Cause we're adventurous old geezers! LOL

1 - 20 of 51 Posts