TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,883 Posts
So – two French men design and build a bike around a German engine, whilst citing their love of the Mini – which was designed by a Turkish Greek – and then go and slap the British flag on it ?

Like the bike though – cool fork design …….

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
So – two French men design and build a bike around a German engine, whilst citing their love of the Mini – which was designed by a Turkish Greek – and then go and slap the British flag on it ?

Like the bike though – cool fork design …….
Ha, ha, ha... Yeah my Mini Cooper GT has British heritage reworked by BMW, a Japanese clickshift-auto and a French engine with orange British flag side markers!

·
Registered
807 Posts
By "Trail" I think they are talking about the trail on the forks. I cant even see how that thing would be rideable. The trail has to be over a foot at least.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Well looking at the side view the girders do lurch forward quite a bit from the rake. So my first take was probably off :)

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
That bike looks like something Arnold Schwarzenegger would ride in Terminator. The technology of today what a great time to be alive.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I like the trailing link forks. Wonder how light they are compared to telescopic??? Also like that it seems you can change the belt without removing anything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts