TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered my Arizona Back Country Motorcycle Maps & Documentary - Butler Maps today, I plan on doing Flagstaff to Utah on the TW and Mexico to Flagstaff on my DR-650.:D

The AZBDR is the fourth route developed by the Backcountry Discovery Routes organization for dual-sport and adventure motorcycle travel. This scenic 750-mile south-to-north route crosses the state of Arizona beginning at the Mexico border and finishing at the Utah border. The route has been created specifically for dual-sport and adventure motorcyclists who are interested in exploring Arizona’s remote backcountry. It utilizes many remote dirt roads and leads riders through iconic locations including the Mogollon Rim, Sunset Crater National Monument, Grand Canyon and the Navajo Nation, as well as the historic mining towns of Tombstone and Globe, AZ.

·
Registered
129 Posts
How great is that! Had no idea such a thing existed.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
545 Posts
A friend let me borrow her copies of Washington, Utah and Colorado Backcountry Discovery Route videos. I just about wore out the Washington and Utah discs watching them every night, had one in living room player and one in bedroom player for a couple of weeks. Can't wait to see the Arizona video.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and you see other parts on the right.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Check it out nice trail. Watch the video's good stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts