TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Yes, but what I was told sounded very biased. Anyhow, a buddy told me (since his ex-wife had it) that it mainly affected women from 30-50 and basically makes them volatile and batshit crazy often leading to divorce. Of course the source and accuracy of this info seems pretty suspect. That is the only case that I was aware of that used that nomenclature instead of bi-polar, but I am by no means anything close to a mental health professional. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Yes, but what I was told sounded very biased. Anyhow, a buddy told me (since his ex-wife had it) that it mainly affected women from 30-50 and basically makes them volatile and batshit crazy often leading to divorce. Of course the source and accuracy of this info seems pretty suspect. That is the only case that I was aware of that used that nomenclature instead of bi-polar, but I am by no means anything close to a mental health professional. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My ex-wife told me I had that but what the fu*k does she know!
:)

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
https://www.psycom.net/depression.central.borderline.html

"A personality disorder is a pattern of feelings and behaviors that seem appropriate and justified to the person experiencing them, even though these feelings and behaviors cause a great deal of problems in that person’s life.
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a personality disorder that typically includes the following symptoms:

Inappropriate or extreme emotional reactions
Highly impulsive behaviors
A history of unstable relationships
Intense mood swings, impulsive behaviors, and extreme reactions can make it difficult for people with borderline personality disorder to complete schooling, maintain stable jobs and have long-lasting, healthy relationships."

I think my wife, sister & 2 old girlfriends have that...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts