TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Stig (aka son #2) came out to fine tune & test ride his KTM on the Back 40 Rollercoaster before our Moab Trip. First time the KTM has been running since our ill-fated overnight Silver Creek single track ride a couple October's ago. KTM running fine and should do great in Moab.

If you haven't been on the forum too long, search my youtube video's and look for the Search & Rescue video I recorded off of my cell phone voice mail. It's funny now but that night we were in a pickle.

Stig fires up the KTM 450 EXC.

He got a new KTM jet kit, cleaned the carbie up and he was good to go.

One of the final turns before load up!

Stig has to leave Moab early and since I'm hauling it to and from Moab I might just have to test it out for myself. Oh, looks like I don't have enough air in my TW front tire so I better ride Stigs KTM, Bwhahahahah :p

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Talk about anticipation, after we got done talking about dead smelly trailside dogs/wolves, we drug out the Moab maps and discussed our "Hopes & Dreams" trail wishes! Now...which one's should we pick? :p

·
Registered
552 Posts
Thanks for another great post. I wish I was headed to Moab. Maybe when I retire in 30 years I can make all of these fun trips. I hope you have a great time and all machines and riders return in one piece.

? Your son isn't the secret test driver for a great British car tv show is he?

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
i'm glad the test ride was fun and uneventful... whereas the search n rescue ride wasn't.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts