TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great Island, second year we have gone to Kauai. Probably won't go back until they open the north east road past Hanalei. we are going to go to the big island next year I think. We had a fantastic 10 days and if you haven't been you should. Lots to do and see. Do you like to hike this is the place. Snorkeling was a blast. I'm sounding like an infomercial now:) but really can't wait to go back.

Turtle at Kola Landing 2019 Kauai.png
Turtle Kauai 2019 Kola Landing.png

·
Registered
52 Posts
What a great Island, second year we have gone to Kauai. Probably won't go back until they open the north east road past Hanalei. we are going to go to the big island next year I think. We had a fantastic 10 days and if you haven't been you should. Lots to do and see. Do you like to hike this is the place. Snorkeling was a blast. I'm sounding like an infomercial now:) but really can't wait to go back.

View attachment 190878
View attachment 190880
Was out there a week ago for a quick trip. Saw a TW driving through Lihue. Anyone here?

·
Registered
19,432 Posts
Having a TW might delay the onslaught of Island Fever where you feel you've seen everything, been everywhere and just want to get away from the tourist congestion and experience something new on such a small island. Either a boat, mountain bike, or trailbike might open new opportunities.

·
Super Moderator
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts