TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With No Baseball to umpire{a rare day in April indeed} or Rain in the Forecast, I mowed my mom's lawn, then decided to ride

TW Lake 2015.jpg

For just the second time in the month since the return from Moab, due to baseball, rain, cold, and Vietnam Reunion and Planning of same....I finally got the TW out of Montezuma Nick's Garage and rode around the lake....frankly the weather was "ok". Mixed clouds and sunshine, mostly cloudy however, and about 63, cooler around Grand Lake...so I put the new jacket, boots, gloves, etc on and took a 20 mile or so roundabout. Just wanting to get back riding and testing the Michelin T63 out on pavement and leaning into curves. Since there has been some discussion on this forum about the ride it presents on hard pavement. {Frankly I really didn't notice a problem out in Utah, as probably 1/2 or so of the miles out there were on hard pavement}...So today I took it around the Lake and got away from traffic and did some serious leaning{at least for me} into curves and winding roads....not a problem and it was, in my opinion, little different from the Stock Tire on pavement....and of course superior to that tire on gravel...so for now, I will stick with the T63 and use the stock as my back up....after all, together they have only 1000 miles on them in total....

Later today I will head back to Montezuma Nick's and smoke a good cigar and drink a couple of his beers....for now the ride today got me back in the mood.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Who rode their TW today? I Did!:worked_till_5am:

Reactions: littletommy
1 - 3 of 3 Posts