TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was supposed to meet a co-worker that just got his learners permit and new to him TW200 in Harford today to do some exploring. He backed out AFTER I got to Harford. So instead of getting all worked up over, I went riding without him.:D Went to Owego Hill, Griggs Gulf, Robinson Hollow, and a treacherous trip on Hammond Hill. About 85 miles that my co-worker missed! Sucks to be him!:D Only took 3 pictures, didn't want to bore you with more northeast woods scenery.

dscn8458.JPG

DSCN8459.JPG

DSCN8460.JPG

map.jpg

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And to think, my phone never rang.............. :sorrow:

Tom
Half the time your working on the weekends. I got "stood up" by my co-worker, couldn't risk anymore rejection.:D Try riding Hammond Hill road from one end to the other and let me know what you think. It's so wet up there, the detours around the mud holes have mud holes.

·
Registered
6,435 Posts
Half the time your working on the weekends. I got "stood up" by my co-worker, couldn't risk anymore rejection.:D Try riding Hammond Hill road from one end to the other and let me know what you think. It's so wet up there, the detours around the mud holes have mud holes.
I did that the last two years and it was rotten then. I can only imagine how bad it is now with how wet a spring we have had! In fairness I AM on call this weekend but i loaded up a back-pack with some tools and parts then managed about 200 miles on the CBR. :D It was a good day.

Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts