TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi you all
I will be back to Tokyo next month and will spend most of my time sending parts to customers all over the world ;)
Feel free to contact me if you need some good Japanese stuff, brand new or used ;)
Thanks
Cheers

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
385 Posts
hi there

i am actually after just a speedo with integrated non LED warning lights, searched ebay and not found anything of use.

this is a 225 set up
11005630_10155212555870156_410467797_n.jpg

this is a 225 set up, the part you show is ok but i would only need the left hand dial. i ran the price through a converter and that is a lot more than i expected, guess original parts will be expensive

i will try to navigate the site you sent the link from and if i find anything i'll post it here and see if we can arrange something.

thanks for your help

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sure, JP is connected to EMS, some parts that do not fit regulation cannot be sent though, batteries or oiled stuff

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi
Please contact me by email for all orders and inquiries
[email protected]
Payment by bank transfert in ¥, EMS shipping
Will be there from march 9 to 29, and will spend 4 days in Honolulu area, Hawaii
Feel free to contact me
Thank you very much
Cheers

·
Registered
736 Posts
would you happen to know if Yamaha motor company exports the TW to Philippines?? I know they do to Malaysia or Thailand. I haven't had any luck finding out so far..

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hi
I don't know a lot about market outside of Japan, maybe used ones
I am in Tokyo and will stay here till march 29th
feel free to contact me for inquiries and orders, mostly Japanese parts from famous brands, Kitaco, Daytona , Nitro Heads, etc etc...
thank you very much

1 - 11 of 11 Posts