TW200 Forum banner

BEST MOAB DATES FOR THE GATHERING

• Total voters
561 - 580 of 595 Posts

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
I will be leaving Ogden at 9am if all goes well. No sense in fighting with SLC traffic. My mobile is 385-244-8190 Brett. Safe uneventful drive to everyone......

Be safe and have fun. Wish I was there but really hope you guy's have a fantastic time.

Tom

Reactions: TWilight

·
Super Moderator
18,169 Posts
Bless you brother!

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
My last post before leaving.....sometime in the early morning......so early....that it will still be dark on the East Coast, and I live on the West (Best) Coast.
1100 miles to Moab, to meet up with the Moab Mob.

Mike :hello:
Cool dark morning. Hot cup of coffee in hand. Headed out on a week long friendship building adventure. Sounds perfect to me. Travel safe and enjoy the ride. I will be waiting in anticipation for all the updates. Even though they will probably be filled with left coast liberal gibberish that I will have to sort through;)

Tom

Reactions: TWilight

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Well I only have a 7 hour drive so I am watching a UFO program on the history channel and drinking a cup of coffee and thinking about packing.

Reactions: TWilight and Mel

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
I made it to the Blue Mountain Horsehead Inn Montilcello. 55 miles from the KOA.

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
I made it to the Blue Mountain Horsehead Inn Montilcello. 55 miles from the KOA.
Thank you for letting us know. I don't know any of you guy's well enough to justify the anxiety I feel. I just want to hear that you all made it to Moab safely and drama free. Have a Hoot out there;)

Tom

Reactions: ZDR1

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Thank you for letting us know. I don't know any of you guy's well enough to justify the anxiety I feel. I just want to hear that you all made it to Moab safely and drama free. Have a Hoot out there;)

Tom
You should be able to sleep better tonight now.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Tom on my chrome book.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I made it to North Camp. I knew I found the right place because the fire was out and everyone was in bed when I arrived at 9:30p. ;)

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Mike, I know Randall was planning to drop stuff at n. camp, but if you talk to him again, I would say tomorrow would be better as everyone is in bed here. I'm about lights out myself, so I can get some sleep before these early risers wake me. It is easy to find: S. on 191 18mi from I70, East on Willow Springs from 191, about a mile, rt side. There are some TWs visible and my gray truck with gray/white cargo trailer in tow. Travel safe. -Larry

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
They should all be there or close by now. Could be out having a blast, Lucky bastards!:(

I'm heading out to shovel 6 more inches of white death!

GaryL

·
Super Moderator
18,169 Posts
I heard from TWilight. He got there a couple hours ago. Plumbstraight should be right behind him and almost there.

·
Super Moderator
18,169 Posts
Gary, when is that snow going to end for you? Gee whiz bro....

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
KOA check in time is 2PM so I am still at my motel room 50 miles away, The guys at the north camp are the only one that might be riding.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Gary, when is that snow going to end for you? Gee whiz bro....
We can get it here right through April but I have my fingers crossed this could be the last blast. A few years ago we got dumped with 2 feet in mid April and then 2 days of warm rain and major floods.

That is why I am not in Moab right now, too early for me to feel safe being away.

GaryL

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
13,920 Posts
I made it to North Camp. I knew I found the right place because the fire was out and everyone was in bed when I arrived at 9:30p. ;)

"We left the porch light on for you" :p

I know the riding is almost over and some of us are back home, but I still thought to make a comment on this one.

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Gawd Damn...had to dig this thread up...looking at some of the names from 5+ years ago when we started planning for this one...Ron from Boise had to leave the ride early, health reasons, and passed away shortly after we finished :oops:… Psycho Mike, either died or dropped out of site, none of us really knew what a sick bastard he was at the time...Borneo has become a District Judge, still rides, but doesn't hang out here any longer...his nephew Weasel married a beautiful women who has "cured" his itch...was lucky enough to be at that wedding sitting with Borneo aka: "The Judge", Montezuma Nick, who now is a full time baby sitter for his grandson {poor kid} ?and Ft Wayne Gary, the Harley Dealer, Zdiver still is alive well and retired, and a scuba king, somewhere, when not in Arizona...others still post, some have moved on … you gotta wonder what the next 5 years will bring? Once you get to a certain age, it flies by in Warp Speed, whether you want it to or not...

Reactions: Donzo
561 - 580 of 595 Posts