TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to put my beagle Bonnie down today,she was a super dog.
Would run rabbits with the best of them,I am deeply sadden.:(:(

·
Super Moderator
17,954 Posts
Sorry to hear that. That's pretty rough to go through...

:(

·
Registered
545 Posts
I feel your loss !
I don't know why I love the Beagles so much,
Maybe because they are a big dog in a small package?
Maybe because I can take them mountain biking,
Or out in the Kayak,
They always seem to be ready for an adventure!
Heres my second beagle "June" which turned 15 this past may.
I morn your loss! What good pals ! ! ! !
Peter B
My wife thinks Im nuts,
But in all fairness I DID have my beagle BEFORE I met her,
So the beagle travels all over and rarely misses out on an opportunity for an adventure,

onboard.jpg
kayak.jpg

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for thoughts, dog spelled backwards is God.
They show unconditional love just as he does,this dog as
many of yours showed it, Thank you all.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Peppermint will be 10 in December. We feel for ya.
RIP Bonnie

IMG_3322.jpg

·
Registered
118 Posts
I am sad to hear that. Our family dog Sitch had a seizure this week. It's been really rough and even though he's starting to come around, it really makes you realize how much we take our pets for granted. They are such a big part of lives and we barely notice sometimes and it's not until they are leaving that we truly realize the impact they have on us. Wish the best for you and may Bonnie rest in peace.

·
Registered
806 Posts
That's a tough row to hoe man. A good dog is an amazing thing and passin on not something easy to take.
Remember, death is not the end. That which made the dog good will inhabit another vessel, taking with it only
lessons learned. Feel good about your contributions to your dogs life and time you had. Celebrate mans best friend.
Go rescue another dog brother.

·
Super Moderator
318 Posts
My condolences on the loss of your family member. I found the following very helpful when I had to do the same with my 18 yr old diabetic cat a few years ago:

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

https://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

1 - 15 of 15 Posts