TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's insane trying to avoid dirt bikes in Baltimore City. These bikers are completely out of control since the police are not allowed to chase them. The police have finally launch a task force to catch the out of control bikers.

No love among these criminals.

(Three riders died in crashes last year, police said. On Sunday, a man collided with a parked car, smashing his head through the driver's window. His friends scooped up his bike and left him there, Davis said. Police showed a picture of the man's blood splashed across the car.)

The complete story

[video]http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-dirt-bike-task-force-20160707-story.html[/video]

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
It seems like the authorities efforts to accommodate these hoodlums with dedicated wheelie lanes and dirt bike parks might garner votes but will not solve the problem. With little or no safety gear worn by the perps I understand injuries would go hand in hand with police pursuit and interdiction. Mob disobedience is hard to deter, yet I can't help but think his would never be tolerated most places I've lived.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Criminal behavior is still criminal behavior even when it takes an admirable skill to perform it. What makes it criminal is the risk to people who are not even involved, not to mention damage to property. Now add in crimes committed with guns and you have a very unadmirable group of criminals. They deserve whatever penalty is handed to them when they get caught.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All the bikes are stolen and all the riders are . . . Ethiopian?
They steal them at gun point, I was in a cycle shop in Glen Burnie not far from Baltimore. I was talking to the owner a few years ago. He told me there was a large wooded area where he and his buddies use to ride. The blacks would show up, two up and steal the bikes from the white boys. He said they quit riding there because it was just to damn dangerous.

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
545 Posts
Same in Philadelphia,
Ive seen quads running down school sidewalks at 40 Mph,
Ive also "Drifted" a bit in my lane and forced one or two onto the sidewalk, And surprise, They really don't care,
Its the WILD WEST boys !
Peter B

·
Registered
545 Posts
Net gun good idea
12 Gauge shot gun, Also a good idea,
Ive seen groups of 20 or more doing wheelies past the local police station on Broad street here in Phila,
Like I said before,
Its the Wild West Boys !

·
Registered
200 Posts
Just keep babying these thugs. They need new bikes paid for by the tax payers. Hell, Give them free unlimited fuel hoping they kill themselves. Free bullets too for their horizontal side shooters. They need more free chit! We own them, Remember. What,,, I have no idea but according to these low life scumbag animals we own them free chit. More Hope and Change too.

Reactions: Gulfrider and Lomax

·
Registered
200 Posts
The police chief needs to get his boys some batting practice. Set them up with Louisville Sluggers and form a line across roads. Any perps not stopping or obeying the law are subject to a home run to that nappy head. And the black community wonders why people are sick and tired of their BS. Look at how they act. Enough said.

Reactions: Gulfrider and Lomax

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
If the twelve guage is the tool of choice, the bean bag projectile should dismount an unruly rider without lethal danger to bystanders.

Or just poke a long stick in the front spokes as they go by, rear spokes if they wheelie.

Taking down a motorcycle is easy, Just slap the handlebar as they go by.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have pepper rounds for flare gun use to carry on the trail,
The Pepper 12 Gauge rounds are designed for crowd control or bear attack,
Seems pretty simple to me,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts