TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any TW action at Barber this year?

IMG_0462.JPG

I stayed last year as the hurricane rolled through; we were having too much fun throughout the foreboding atmosphere as 95% of the place cleared out. Weather was completely awful next morning during load-up and worse on the drive home (don't worry, we were safe inside the old Mercedes while the trailer queens collected rust cultures!)
It is an absolute, smile-'til-your-face-hurts blast. And now the museum is bigger!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Any TW action at Barber this year?

View attachment 184084

I stayed last year as the hurricane rolled through; we were having too much fun throughout the foreboding atmosphere as 95% of the place cleared out. Weather was completely awful next morning during load-up and worse on the drive home (don't worry, we were safe inside the old Mercedes while the trailer queens collected rust cultures!)
It is an absolute, smile-'til-your-face-hurts blast. And now the museum is bigger!
Nice

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm considering going this year...I'm trying to figure out the event dynamics...I go to AMA Vintage Days every year and it's a free for all...Barber seems a lot more restrictive...I wanted to rent a golf kart for my kids but restrictions....I was going to rent a gator....more restrictions....I think I'm going to let them ride our Vinos but I hate to get down there and have them say no because they are only 14....any tips would be helpful

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! Best rattle-can job in a long time. Used 2K clearcoat (and good 3M mask) over off the shelf yellow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts