TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am done with this book and would like to move it along to the next interested forum member. PM me with your address and I will send it to you with the understanding that you will pass it on to another forum member.

(p.s. there are currently no missing pages, so let's try and keep it that way :eek:;):D!)

Enjoy,

Brian

Bathroom Book - Front.jpg

Bathroom Book - Back.jpg

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Can't wait :)

Thanks.

Great idea, I love this stuff.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Jeeper,

This literary masterpiece is on its way to you.

Enjoy,

Brian

p.s. who's next?

WOW! Brian, You are an AWESOME dude man! What a surprise. I had just gotten home earlier from the local Husqvarna dealer (more on that later), found lots of deliveries from Amazon and eBay at the door, all bike parts, spares etc. Then I see this box without an Amazon or EBay label. Not putting two and two togeather and not immediately recalling this trivia book thread I open it without paying attension to the shipping label and go gee, I don't remember ordering a feeler gauge, a custom fork oil tool or a valve screw adjuster in a custom case but yet there they were in the box with a motorcycle trivia book! ..? Oh yea Brian's book thread! :) That was just so cool of you man. That stuff is just what the doc ordered. I need to keep a set of that stuff directly on the bike do to the long 80 to 100 mile plus rides I've been doing lately. If valves get noisy you have to take care of it then, not later, or you will get peaned over valve stems. Thank you! I will be sure to pay it forward, but first I'm actually going to read this book, the first few pages have me hooked already... Let's see does the next guy (we know who) need tools, parts or wax? LOL.. Shall we vote on that question? If we can get him to go to Green Ridge it will probably be all three!

Thanks again Brian. It's people like you that make this the great place it is. The TW community is like no other.

JJ

IMG_0277.jpg

This literary masterpiece (with some crackerjack box style surprise) will be on the way to its next stop next week.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
OK! The book has made it through the Green Ridge Part 2 ride. I would have brought on the trail too but it was mostly raining... It will be on its way to the next lucky rider this week!

Note the bottom left of the sign:

IMG_0293.JPG

Jeeper,

This literary masterpiece is on its way to you.

Enjoy,

Brian

p.s. who's next?

·
Registered
13,801 Posts
had to enlarge the photo because I left my binoculars at home. Now I can see it. :p

·
Registered
234 Posts
I’d like to get on the list of lucky riders...

Who’s taking names?

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
I’d like to get on the list of lucky riders...

Who’s taking names?
The next person to receive it will contact the next in line. So your up very soon if not next after smitty..

Reactions: Darth

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Smitty Blackstone has had the book for a little while now, he is just about done reading it and should be passing it along much faster then I did. In fact the original was stolen along with several other valuables from my truck. Smitty has a brand new replacement book with a forged TWBrian mark (with Brian's OK).

It took a while to get a new perfect non damaged copy from Amazon. The first delivery from Amazon had to be returned due to it being creased up, to put it nicely. The second never made it, the third was perfect.. finally!

I included the original goodies that Brian sent that were not taken, along with some other new goodies. The fork oil level gauge was in the book as a page marker and it was taken with the book along with my backpack, GPS and some other stuff. The box that the book came in from Brian was not taken outright, but was tossed out of the pack in the woods. Most of the goodies were still in there but they took the book! LOL. Commit a crime for a book is just crazy.

Some stuff was returned after the cops found a cache in the woods. They think they know who did it so the original book may eventually be returned into circulation.

Sorry to have slowed this process down. I was really hoping they'd catch the culprit and get the book but it came down to having to replace it.

Thanks Brian and Smitty! I appreciate that you were as patient as you were. Even more appreciate that things like this happen here. This is truly a great forum with great members.

JJ

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Wow Jeeper, that's quite an adventure you've had with that book!

That'll be a tough act to follow,

Brian
The book was with me on the whole Green Ridge ride but I couldn't do any cameos other than the one because it rained the whole time out in the trail (mostly) and I forgot to bring a zip lock bag, didn't want to ruin it. It would very cool to see pics of the book out on the trail with members. (No reading over cat holes please)... lol

Reactions: Darth

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Where is the BOOK? Did it get passed along from the last member who had it?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I hope the book gets located. I know Smitty spent a lot of quality time in the bathroom.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Reactions: TW-Brian

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
He's in Florida playing with the Flamingo's.
The birds, not the dancers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts